4th February at 20:00 CETCoral500USD

Donkr Buy-ins in January

DatePokersiteBuy-inAdded MoneyCurrency
17th January at 20:00 CETPaddy Power5+0.50100USD
24th January at 20:00 CETPaddy Power5+0.50100USD
31th January at 20:00 CETPaddy Power5+0.50100USD
3rd February at 20:00 CETPaddy Power22+24000USD

Coral, iPoker Network

Donkr Rake Chase + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + Coral Races + $10 No Deposit Bonus

For grinders the ideal setup to get an outstanding value in this network through our exclusive Donkr Rake Chase and for new players there is even a $10 no deposit bonus available!

Value Example:

1. Donkr Chase (up to $5,000 in monthly cash prizes! up to 20% value)

2. Coral VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)

3. First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $2,000 (it clears in $8 increments per 300 Player Points, 26.6% value)
4. Coral Races

Coral Deal - Info & Signup Page

William Hill, iPoker Network

??? Donkr Race + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + William Hill Races

In January we will most likely have an exclusive Donkr race on William Hill, as usual we expect a confirmation of this at the beginning of the month, also the freerolls worth $1,000 still need to be held and we hope that they will be set up as soon as possible.

Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (10%-20%)
2. William Hill VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)
3. First Deposit Bonus of 200% up to $2,000 (29,4% in value)
4. William Hill is running enormous global promotions, it is worth taking a look!

William Hill Deal - Info & Signup Page

Redbet, IGT / Boss Media Network

€2,000 Rake Race on Boss Media + 30% Rakeback + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus

In January we will run a €2,000 Donkr race on Redbet again (BossMedia skin only). On top comes the first deposit bonus and 30% rakeback.

Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (~10%-35%)
2. Rakeback (30%, €100 rake/month required on BossMedia in order to receive it)
3. First Deposit Bonus (20%)
4. Redbet Races (0% -15%)

Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page

Redbet, Ongame Network

$2,000 Race on Ongame + Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program

Redbet has recently launched their new skin within the Ongame Network, for our users this means there is another great option to earn some extra cash! On the 17th January a $200 freeroll will be held for all Donkr players who earned at least 1 Player Point on Ongame from the 1st to 16th January. And there will be another freeroll on the 31st for which you will receive a ticket once you earn 1 Ongame Player Point between the 17th-30th January.

$2,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus
x8PP
29 days to Clear
Pays a 1 off payment of $2,000
Min deposit $500
Code: Donkr2000

$1,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus
x8 PP
55 days to clear
2 x $500 Increments
Min deposit $200
Code: Donkr1000

Value Example:

1. Donkr $2,000 Race (15%-20%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (the exclusive 8fpp/$ bonuses which are worth 45%. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)
3. VIP Program (Depending on your rake you can reach up to 40% later on, the highest achievable monthly VIP level provides you with 20% cashback)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Redbet.

Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page

Betsafe, Ongame Network

$4,000 Donkr Race + 8x First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program

$4,000 will be up for grabs in the January Donkr race on Betsafe (Ongame skin), on top there are deposit bonuses available as well as the VIP program. Betsafe will also host several tournaments for us in January, stay tuned!

Value Example:

1. Donkr $4,000 Race (10%-25%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (we offer a large variety of 8fpp/$ bonuses which are worth 45%. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)
3. VIP Program (Depending on your rake you can reach up to 40% later on, the highest achievable monthly VIP level provides you with 20% cashback)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsafe.

Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page

Betsafe, Microgaming Network

€3,000 Donkr Microgaming Race + 200% up to €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + 30% Cashback

Betsafe is (still) celebrating the launch of their Microgaming skin! This means for all Donkr users that there is a lot of money to pick up within the first couple of months. All our players can benefit from a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear), 30% cashback with no strings attached and a €3,000 Donkr race in January.

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (15%-25%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (20%)
3. VIP Program (30%)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsafe.

Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page

Betsson, Microgaming Network

€3,000 Donkr Race + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + VIP Program

All our players can now claim a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear) and 30% cashback on the Microgaming skin of Betsson. A €3,000 Donkr race in January will be also on the way.

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (20%-30%)
3. VIP Program (30%)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsson.

Betsson deal - Info & Signup Page

Betfair Poker, Ongame Network

$3,000 Donkr Race + First Deposit Bonus + VIP Program

Donkr will be hosting another $3,000 race on Betfair in January and it will be quite easy to cash! Additionally there is a first deposit bonus and the VIP program available. ;)
Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (10%-15%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (up to 45%)
3. VIP Program (20% for the highest monthly VIP level, 40% max.)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betfair.

Betfair - Info & Signup Page

ComeOn! Poker, Revolution Network

36% Rakeback + 2*$14,000 January Rake Chases!

Our latest addition to DonkrDeals is ComeOn! Poker out of the fast growing Revolution Network. The Swedish based poker site is one of the major skins in this network and has been offering excellent support as well as fast cashouts to its players. The combination of the 36% rakeback and the exclusive $14,000 Affiliate Rake Chases is making this offer one of the most attractive ones on Revolution.

Value Example:

1. Rakeback (36%, paid out weekly)
2. $14,000 Rake Chases going from the 1st-16th and 17th-31st January
Pay-out table:

* You cannot participate in any global promotion of ComeOn! If you are participating in the Rake Chase.

ComeOn! – Info & Signup Page

Paddy Power, iPoker Network

Donkr Irish Open Tournaments

In January it will be all about the Irish Open on Paddy Power. On the 10th January we will run a Donkr freeroll where you can win qualifier tickets for the Irish Open. Starting on the 17th January we will additionally have a smaller Donkr buy-in league with three $5 buy-in tournaments through which you can qualify for the Donkr Irish Open Main Event on the 3rd February which will feature a $22 buy-in with a €3,200 Irish Open package and $500 in cash being added to the prize pool.

Paddy Power – Info & Signup Page

Your Team Donkr

«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Donkr Exclusive Races and Freerolls - January 2013
[img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4561/1forumthreadheaderjanua.jpg[/img]

[b]Donkr Races in January[/b]
[b][/b]
[table class="bbcode"][tbody][tr][th]Network[/th][th]Poker Site[/th][th]Race Value[/th][th]Currency[/th][/tr][tr][td]Boss Media[/td][td]Redbet[/td][td]2000[/td][td]EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]iPoker[/td][td]William Hill[/td][td]3000[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]iPoker[/td][td]Coral[/td][td]Chase[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microgaming[/td][td]Betsafe[/td][td]3000[/td][td]EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microgaming[/td][td]Betsson[/td][td]3000[/td][td]EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ongame[/td][td]Redbet[/td][td]2000[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ongame[/td][td]Betfair[/td][td]3000[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ongame[/td][td]Betsafe[/td][td]4000[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]Revolution[/td][td]ComeOn![/td][td]Chase[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][th][/th][th]Total value[/th][th]22320[/th][th]USD[/th][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[b]Donkr Freerolls in January[/b]
[b][/b]
[b][/b][table class="bbcode"][tbody][tr][th]Date[/th][th]Pokersite[/th][th]Prize Pool[/th][th]Currency[/th][/tr][tr][td]10th January at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Paddy Power[/td][td]400[/td][td]EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]17th January at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Redbet Ongame[/td][td]200[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]31st January at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Redbet Ongame[/td][td]200[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]4th February at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Coral[/td][td]500[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

[b]Donkr Buy-ins in January[/b]

[table class="bbcode"][tbody][tr][th]Date[/th][th]Pokersite[/th][th]Buy-in[/th][th]Added Money[/th][th]Currency[/th][/tr][tr][td]17th January at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Paddy Power[/td][td]5+0.50[/td][td]100[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]24th January at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Paddy Power[/td][td]5+0.50[/td][td]100[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]31th January at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Paddy Power[/td][td]5+0.50[/td][td]100[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][tr][td]3rd February at 20:00 CET[/td][td]Paddy Power[/td][td]22+2[/td][td]4000[/td][td]USD[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]__________________________________________________________

[b]Coral, iPoker Network[/b]

[i]Donkr Rake Chase + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + Coral Races + $10 No Deposit Bonus[/i]
[i][/i]
For grinders the ideal setup to get an outstanding value in this network through our exclusive Donkr Rake Chase and for new players there is even a $10 no deposit bonus available!

Value Example:

1. Donkr Chase (up to $5,000 in monthly cash prizes! up to 20% value)
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3989/chase2t.jpg[/img]
2. Coral VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)
[img]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5172/viptableklein.jpg[/img]
3. First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $2,000 (it clears in $8 increments per 300 Player Points, 26.6% value)
4. Coral Races

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/coral-143]Coral Deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]William Hill, iPoker Network[/b]

[i]??? Donkr Race + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + William Hill Races[/i]
[i][/i]
In January we will most likely have an exclusive Donkr race on William Hill, as usual we expect a confirmation of this at the beginning of the month, also the freerolls worth $1,000 still need to be held and we hope that they will be set up as soon as possible.

Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (10%-20%)
2. William Hill VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)
3. First Deposit Bonus of 200% up to $2,000 (29,4% in value)
4. William Hill is running enormous global promotions, it is worth taking a look!

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/william-hill-poker-18]William Hill Deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Redbet, IGT / Boss Media Network[/b]

[i]€2,000 Rake Race on Boss Media + 30% Rakeback + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus[/i]

In January we will run a €2,000 Donkr race on Redbet again (BossMedia skin only). On top comes the first deposit bonus and 30% rakeback.

Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (~10%-35%)
2. Rakeback (30%, €100 rake/month required on BossMedia in order to receive it)
3. First Deposit Bonus (20%)
4. Redbet Races (0% -15%)

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/redbet-133]Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Redbet, Ongame Network[/b]

[i]$2,000 Race on Ongame + Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program[/i]
[i][/i]
Redbet has recently launched their new skin within the Ongame Network, for our users this means there is another great option to earn some extra cash! On the 17th January a $200 freeroll will be held for all Donkr players who earned at least 1 Player Point on Ongame from the 1st to 16th January. And there will be another freeroll on the 31st for which you will receive a ticket once you earn 1 Ongame Player Point between the 17th-30th January.

[u]$2,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus[/u]
x8PP
29 days to Clear
Pays a 1 off payment of $2,000
Min deposit $500
Code: [b]Donkr2000[/b]

[u]$1,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus[/u]
x8 PP
55 days to clear
2 x $500 Increments
Min deposit $200
Code: [b]Donkr1000[/b]

Value Example:

1. Donkr $2,000 Race (15%-20%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (the exclusive 8fpp/$ bonuses which are worth 45%. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Redbet.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/redbet-133]Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betsafe, Ongame Network[/b]

[i]$4,000 Donkr Race + 8x First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program[/i]

$4,000 will be up for grabs in the January Donkr race on Betsafe (Ongame skin), on top there are deposit bonuses available as well as the VIP program. Betsafe will also host several tournaments for us in January, stay tuned!

Value Example:

1. Donkr $4,000 Race (10%-25%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (we offer a large variety of 8fpp/$ bonuses which are worth 45%. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betsafe-7] Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betsafe, Microgaming Network[/b]

[i]€3,000 Donkr Microgaming Race + 200% up to €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + 30% Cashback[/i]

Betsafe is (still) celebrating the launch of their Microgaming skin! This means for all Donkr users that there is a lot of money to pick up within the first couple of months. All our players can benefit from a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear), 30% cashback with no strings attached and a €3,000 Donkr race in January.

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (15%-25%)
3. VIP Program (30%)

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betsafe-7]Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betsson, Microgaming Network[/b]

[i]€3,000 Donkr Race + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + VIP Program[/i]

All our players can now claim a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear) and 30% cashback on the Microgaming skin of Betsson. A €3,000 Donkr race in January will be also on the way.

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (20%-30%)
3. VIP Program (30%)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsson.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betsson-53]Betsson deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betfair Poker, Ongame Network[/b]

[i]$3,000 Donkr Race + First Deposit Bonus + VIP Program[/i]

Donkr will be hosting another $3,000 race on Betfair in January and it will be quite easy to cash! Additionally there is a first deposit bonus and the VIP program available. ;)
Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (10%-15%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (up to 45%)
3. VIP Program (20% for the highest monthly VIP level, 40% max.)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betfair.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betfair-6]Betfair - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]ComeOn! Poker, Revolution Network[/b]

[i]36% Rakeback + 2*$14,000 January Rake Chases![/i]

Our latest addition to DonkrDeals is ComeOn! Poker out of the fast growing Revolution Network. The Swedish based poker site is one of the major skins in this network and has been offering excellent support as well as fast cashouts to its players. The combination of the 36% rakeback and the exclusive $14,000 Affiliate Rake Chases is making this offer one of the most attractive ones on Revolution.

Value Example:

1. Rakeback (36%, paid out weekly)
2. $14,000 Rake Chases going from the 1st-16th and 17th-31st January
Pay-out table:
[img]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7500/comeonchase.jpg[/img]
* You cannot participate in any global promotion of ComeOn! If you are participating in the Rake Chase.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/comeon-21]ComeOn! – Info & Signup Page[/url]
[b]Paddy Power, iPoker Network[/b]

[i]Donkr Irish Open Tournaments[/i]
[i][/i]
In January it will be all about the Irish Open on Paddy Power. On the 10th January we will run a Donkr freeroll where you can win qualifier tickets for the Irish Open. Starting on the 17th January we will additionally have a smaller Donkr buy-in league with three $5 buy-in tournaments through which you can qualify for the Donkr Irish Open Main Event on the 3rd February which will feature a $22 buy-in with a €3,200 Irish Open package and $500 in cash being added to the prize pool.

[url=http://en.donkr.com/Deals/paddy-power-141]Paddy Power – Info & Signup Page[/url]

Your Team Donkr

[img]http://c631040.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/email_support02.png[/img]

[img]http://c631040.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/skype_support02.png[/img]
Donkr
   Показать