Boss/ OngameRedbet3500EUR
iPokerWilliam Hill3000USD
iPokerCoralChaseUSD
MicrogamingBetsafe3000EUR
MicrogamingBetsson3000EUR
OngameBetsafe4000USD
RevolutionComeOn!ChaseUSD

Coral, iPoker Network

Donkr Rake Chase + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + Coral Races + $10 No Deposit Bonus + $3,000 weekly races

For grinders the ideal setup to get an outstanding value in this network through our exclusive Donkr Rake Chase and for new players there is even a $10 no deposit bonus available!

Value Example:

1. Donkr Chase (up to $5,000 in monthly cash prizes! up to 20% value)

2. Coral VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)

3. First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $2,000 (it clears in $8 increments per 300 Player Points, 26.6% value)
4. Coral Races

Coral Deal - Info & Signup Page

William Hill, iPoker Network

$3,000 Donkr Race + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + William Hill Races

In February we will run an exclusive $3,000 Donkr race on William Hill, also the freerolls worth $500 still need to be held.

Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (10%-20%)
2. William Hill VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)
3. First Deposit Bonus of 200% up to $2,000 (29,4% in value)
4. William Hill is running enormous global promotions, it is worth taking a look!

William Hill Deal - Info & Signup Page

Redbet, Boss Media Network

€3,500 Donkr Race on Boss/ Ongame + 30% Rakeback + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + €10,000 Redbet races

In February we will run a €3,500 Donkr race on Redbet again (BossMedia and Ongame). On top comes the first deposit bonus and 30% rakeback.

Value Example:

1. Donkr Race (~10%-35%)
2. Rakeback (30%, €100 rake/month required on BossMedia in order to receive it)
3. First Deposit Bonus (20%)
4. Redbet Races (0% -15%)

Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page

Redbet, Ongame Network

€3,500 Donkr Race on Boss/ Ongame + Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program + $4,000 Redbet Races

Redbet has recently launched their new skin within the Ongame Network, for our users this means there is another great option to earn some extra cash! Join the €3,500 Donkr race on Ongame and Boss Media combined.

$2,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus
x8PP
29 days to Clear
Pays a 1 off payment of $2,000
Min deposit $500
Code: Donkr2000

$1,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus
x8 PP
55 days to clear
2 x $500 Increments
Min deposit $200
Code: Donkr1000

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,500 Race (15%-20%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (Exclusive 8fpp/$ bonuses. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)
3. VIP Program (Depending on your rake you can reach up to 40% later on, the highest achievable monthly VIP level provides you with 20% cashback)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Redbet.

Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page

Betsafe, Ongame Network

$4,000 Donkr Race + 8x First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program + $60,000 Winter Races

$4,000 will be up for grabs in the February Donkr race on Betsafe (Ongame skin), on top there are deposit bonuses available as well as the VIP program. Betsafe will also host several tournaments for us in February, stay tuned!

Value Example:

1. Donkr $4,000 Race (10%-25%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (we offer a large variety of 8fpp/$ bonuses which are worth 45%. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)
3. VIP Program (Depending on your rake you can reach up to 40% later on, the highest achievable monthly VIP level provides you with 20% cashback)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsafe.

Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page

Betsafe, Microgaming Network

€3,000 Donkr Microgaming Race + 200% up to €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + 30% Cashback

Betsafe is (still) celebrating the launch of their Microgaming skin! This means for all Donkr users that there is a lot of money to pick up within the first couple of months. All our players can benefit from a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear), 30% cashback with no strings attached and a €3,000 Donkr race in February.

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (15%-25%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (20%)
3. VIP Program (30%)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsafe.

Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page

Betsson, Microgaming Network

€3,000 Donkr Microgaming Race + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + VIP Program

All our players can now claim a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear) and 30% cashback on the Microgaming skin of Betsson. A €3,000 Donkr race in February will be also kick off.

Value Example:

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (20%-30%)
3. VIP Program (30%)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsson.

Betsson deal - Info & Signup Page

Ladbrokes, Microgaming Network

iPad Mini Freerolls, 30% rakeback, 2 x €10,000 Ladbrokes Races, €1,000 First Deposit Bonus

Once again we're running our iPad Mini freerolls in February. Participation is easy, new customers have to deposit €10 and rake 1€ in the qualification period. Existing players have to rake €5 in the qualification period. The freerolls take place on February 14th and 28th.

On top of that you get a superb €1,000 first deposit bonus worth 31%. The two €10,000 races at ladbrokes are worth 15% - 30%, very rewarding. You will also get a rakeback up to 30%.

Value Example:

1. Donkr iPad Mini Freerolls
2. First Deposit Bonus (31%)
3. Rakeback (30%)
4. Two €10,000 races

Ladbrokes deal - Info & Signup Page

ComeOn! Poker, Revolution Network

36% Rakeback + 2 x $14,000 February Rake Chases!

Our latest addition to DonkrDeals is ComeOn! Poker out of the fast growing Revolution Network. The Swedish based poker site is one of the major skins in this network and has been offering excellent support as well as fast cashouts to its players. The combination of the 36% rakeback and the exclusive $14,000 Affiliate Rake Chases is making this offer one of the most attractive ones on Revolution.

Value Example:

1. Rakeback (36%, paid out weekly)
2. $14,000 Rake Chases going from the 1st-15th and 16th-28th February
Pay-out table:

* You cannot participate in any global promotion of ComeOn! If you are participating in the Rake Chase.

ComeOn! – Info & Signup Page

Your Team Donkr

«Need help, got a question? support@donkr.com»
Donkr Exclusive Races and Freerolls - February 2013
[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3650/2forumthreadheaderfabru.jpg[/img]

[b]Donkr Races in February[/b]
[b][/b]
[table class="bbcode"][tbody][tr ][th]Network[/th][th]Poker Site[/th][th]Race Value[/th][th]Currency[/th][/tr][tr ][td ]Boss/ Ongame[/td][td ]Redbet[/td][td ]3500[/td][td ]EUR[/td][/tr][tr ][td ]iPoker[/td][td ]William Hill[/td][td ]3000[/td][td ]USD[/td][/tr][tr ][td ]iPoker[/td][td ]Coral[/td][td ]Chase[/td][td ]USD[/td][/tr][tr ][td ]Microgaming[/td][td ]Betsafe[/td][td ]3000[/td][td ]EUR[/td][/tr][tr ][td ]Microgaming[/td][td ]Betsson[/td][td ]3000[/td][td ]EUR[/td][/tr][tr ][td ]Ongame[/td][td ]Betsafe[/td][td ]4000[/td][td ]USD[/td][/tr][tr ][td ]Revolution[/td][td ]ComeOn![/td][td ]Chase[/td][td ]USD[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

[b]Coral, iPoker Network[/b]

[i]Donkr Rake Chase + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + Coral Races + $10 No Deposit Bonus + $3,000 weekly races[/i]
[i][/i]
For grinders the ideal setup to get an outstanding value in this network through our exclusive Donkr Rake Chase and for new players there is even a $10 no deposit bonus available!

[b]Value Example:[/b]

1. Donkr Chase (up to $5,000 in monthly cash prizes! up to 20% value)
[img]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3989/chase2t.jpg[/img]
2. Coral VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)
[img]http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5172/viptableklein.jpg[/img]
3. First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to $2,000 (it clears in $8 increments per 300 Player Points, 26.6% value)
4. Coral Races

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/coral-143]Coral Deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]William Hill, iPoker Network[/b]

[i]$3,000 Donkr Race + $2,000 First Deposit Bonus + William Hill Races[/i]
[i][/i]
In February we will run an exclusive $3,000 Donkr race on William Hill, also the freerolls worth $500 still need to be held.

1. Donkr Race (10%-20%)
2. William Hill VIP-Scheme (returns up to 51% if you save your accumulated points)
3. First Deposit Bonus of 200% up to $2,000 (29,4% in value)
4. William Hill is running enormous global promotions, it is worth taking a look!

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/william-hill-poker-18]William Hill Deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Redbet, Boss Media Network[/b]

[i]€3,500 Donkr Race on Boss/ Ongame + 30% Rakeback + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + €10,000 Redbet races[/i]

In February we will run a €3,500 Donkr race on Redbet again (BossMedia and Ongame). On top comes the first deposit bonus and 30% rakeback.

1. Donkr Race (~10%-35%)
2. Rakeback (30%, €100 rake/month required on BossMedia in order to receive it)
3. First Deposit Bonus (20%)
4. Redbet Races (0% -15%)

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/redbet-133]Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Redbet, Ongame Network[/b]

[i][i]€3,500 Donkr Race on Boss/ Ongame[/i] + Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program + $4,000 Redbet Races[/i]
[i][/i]
Redbet has recently launched their new skin within the Ongame Network, for our users this means there is another great option to earn some extra cash! Join the €3,500 Donkr race on Ongame and Boss Media combined.

[u]$2,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus[/u]
x8PP
29 days to Clear
Pays a 1 off payment of $2,000
Min deposit $500
Code: [b]Donkr2000[/b]

[u]$1,000 Exclusive Donkr First Deposit Bonus[/u]
x8 PP
55 days to clear
2 x $500 Increments
Min deposit $200
Code: [b]Donkr1000[/b]

1. Donkr €3,500 Race (15%-20%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (Exclusive 8fpp/$ bonuses. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Redbet.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/redbet-133]Redbet deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betsafe, Ongame Network[/b]

[i]$4,000 Donkr Race + 8x First Deposit Bonuses + VIP Program + $60,000 Winter Races[/i]

$4,000 will be up for grabs in the February Donkr race on Betsafe (Ongame skin), on top there are deposit bonuses available as well as the VIP program. Betsafe will also host several tournaments for us in February, stay tuned!

1. Donkr $4,000 Race (10%-25%)
2. First Deposit Bonus (we offer a large variety of 8fpp/$ bonuses which are worth 45%. This means that you need for example 8,000 FPP for clearing a $1,000 bonus, while being awarded 3.6 FPP per $ in rake/fees)

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betsafe-7] Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betsafe, Microgaming Network[/b]

[i]€3,000 Donkr Microgaming Race + 200% up to €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + 30% Cashback[/i]

Betsafe is (still) celebrating the launch of their Microgaming skin! This means for all Donkr users that there is a lot of money to pick up within the first couple of months. All our players can benefit from a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear), 30% cashback with no strings attached and a €3,000 Donkr race in February.

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (15%-25%)
3. VIP Program (30%)

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betsafe-7]Betsafe deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Betsson, Microgaming Network[/b]

[i]€3,000 Donkr Microgaming Race + €1,000 First Deposit Bonus + VIP Program[/i]

All our players can now claim a 200% up to €1,000 first deposit bonus (60 days to clear) and 30% cashback on the Microgaming skin of Betsson. A €3,000 Donkr race in February will be also kick off[size=12pt].[/size]

1. Donkr €3,000 Race (20%-30%)
3. VIP Program (30%)
4. You will also be able to participate in most of the universal promotions on Betsson.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/betsson-53]Betsson deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]

[b]Ladbrokes, Microgaming Network[/b]

[i]iPad Mini Freerolls, 30% rakeback, 2 x €10,000 Ladbrokes Races, €1,000 First Deposit Bonus[/i]

Once again we[apostrophe]re running our iPad Mini freerolls in February. Participation is easy, new customers have to deposit €10 and rake 1€ in the qualification period. Existing players have to rake €5 in the qualification period. The freerolls take place on February 14th and 28th.

On top of that you get a superb €1,000 first deposit bonus worth 31%. The two €10,000 races at ladbrokes are worth 15% - 30%, very rewarding. You will also get a rakeback up to 30%.

1. Donkr iPad Mini Freerolls
2. First Deposit Bonus (31%)
3. Rakeback (30%)
4. Two €10,000 races

[url=http://en.donkr.com/Deals/ladbrokes-11]Ladbrokes deal - Info & Signup Page[/url]
[b]ComeOn! Poker, Revolution Network[/b]

[i]36% Rakeback + 2 x $14,000 February Rake Chases![/i]

Our latest addition to DonkrDeals is ComeOn! Poker out of the fast growing Revolution Network. The Swedish based poker site is one of the major skins in this network and has been offering excellent support as well as fast cashouts to its players. The combination of the 36% rakeback and the exclusive $14,000 Affiliate Rake Chases is making this offer one of the most attractive ones on Revolution.

1. Rakeback (36%, paid out weekly)
2. $14,000 Rake Chases going from the 1st-15th and 16th-28th February
Pay-out table:
[img]http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7500/comeonchase.jpg[/img]
* You cannot participate in any global promotion of ComeOn! If you are participating in the Rake Chase.

[url=http://www.donkr.com/Deals/comeon-21]ComeOn! – Info & Signup Page[/url]

Your Team Donkr

[img]http://c631040.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/email_support02.png[/img]

[img]http://c631040.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/skype_support02.png[/img]
Donkr
   Показать